The company is committed to achieving excellence in Health, Safety, Security Environmental, Energy and Quality standards (HSSEQ excellence) which it defines as constantly meeting or exceeding the goals identified in the Safety Management System (SMS), Regulatory demands and Customer requirements.
Achievement of HSSEQ excellence is through:
- Establishing company policies which prioritise HSSEQ
- Setting high level goals for Health, Safety, Security Environment and Quality (HSSEQ)
- Implementing, maintaining and communicating our Policy and objectives to all our employees and other interested parties.
- Ensuring compliance with mandatory rules and regulations and taking into account all applicable Codes, resolutions and standards recommended by the IMO, relevant Flag Administrations, Classification Societies and Maritime industry organizations.
- Implementing procedures based on industry best practices
- Monitoring of performance by reviews and audits using KPIs and associated objectives
- Full commitment to a process of continuous improvement
- Ensuring full preparedness for emergency situations.